Monday, February 06, 2006

Careless

I saw you in a cloud floating over the moon
You had that secret smile on your face
Not cold, not worried, not lonely, not kept
You were free, flying with the stars
Enjoying the night and cozy with the shadows
I called to you while you rode the wind away
How I want you to stay!
Will you remember me?
Will I see you again?
Will I hear your voice?
My sister, my sweet sister
One more kiss, one more laugh
Your beautiful spirit liberated
Your courage advertised
I'll howl for the pain you carried
and curse your tormentors
My sister, my sweet beautiful love

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you never told me who she was..

::swallows:: i'd not be farin' well if it was my sibling who took the swan's path.

::gazes @ her hopefully:: u gonna be alright, folded wings?

3:36 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Sphinx said...

It wasn't my sister that died, although this post is about her, but thanks for the thought. This has more to do with a dream of a dream.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

::laugh:: well, im glad it wasn't, you cryptic thing you

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home