Monday, April 03, 2006

only me

They don’t know

Can’t hear your song

Can’t imagine your fuck

Your sound speaks

To my shy and

Shakes my limbs

Close your eyes

Imagine us;

Exploring

See my lips

Hot and willing

Coaxing your molester

Lick my clinch

With your witty tongue

And relish the delicacy

Slowly envelope me

While I envelope you

Savor each portion

Wrenching

Slapping

Squeezing

Eyes to the sky

Hands to the mountains

Hips to the music

Imagine the jungle

The wild humidity

Feel the trickle

I know your animal

I can see your pieces

I can meet you there

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see someone is in ecstacy
::soft smile plays on lips::

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

song is murmur in the mind of a god

trembling hands supplicate woven limbs

loss of sight beckons with jowls agape

daemon nails raking at flesh

mirthless joy in black oblivion

7:31 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Sphinx said...

beauty and the beast

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlet ~ i love that movie!!

the Disney one ;)

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home