Friday, February 17, 2006

Unnecessary Deliverance

Seeing the edge; walking over to it to look down. There among the shadows is the spiky end. Hurt, shock, and permanence lie there. You know you shouldn’t, but the feeling of flying, the feeling of the breeze on your naked flesh is too great a beacon. Can’t hide from the temptation. Can’t will the pounding away, the flutters away. It takes over your thoughts like a cancer. One small moment of immense pleasure might be worth the catastrophe. You know it is wrong. You know it’s horrible. You know you will do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Starry Lady said...

I love this... you write alot of really good stuff. REALLY good stuff.

And of course the shoes are fuck-me accessories, but the glasses are rockstar.

This is what I've got in my mind: the heels with the roses on them OR shiny combat-style kickass boots, my vinyl pants, one of my corsets, a sexy fedora style hat, the rockstar glasses, a big beaded choker, and maybe some wrist-length gloves (maybe even fingerless, because I have a mad love of them). All right, I have shared my vision, I'll let you be.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

beautifully expressive. thank you for sharing with us.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

close my eyes

they flutter open again

louder, louder

rhythm mixed in maelstrom

voice in head struggling

stirring heart denizen

make them stop

awaken

joyful laughter

like silence 'pon the soul

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home