Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Chinamen

They were lying in ambush.
He came to his death by homicide.
He was murdered by a thief.
He committed suicide.
He was choked to death by a lasso.
He was starved to death in prison.
He was frozen to death in the snow.
He was killed by an assassin.
He tred to assassinate me.
He was an assaulter.
He was smothered in his room.
He was suffucated in his room.
He was shot dead by his enemy.
He was poisoned to death by his friend.
He tries to kill him by poisoning.
He tries to inflict death by poison.
He took the law in his own hand.
He tried to deprive me of my situation.

3 Comments:

Blogger angrygrrface said...

Wow. I'm not really sure what to say. I liked it, though.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Sphinx said...

I guess it only makes sense to me and that's okay.
:)

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home