Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tainted Epiphany

Unicorns

Don’t let the unicorns get me
They chase me and haunt me
With their magical horns and
Dreamy manes like rainbows

Threatening to flail me open
With one swipe, one firm contact
Their pounding hooves echoing
Torment and melancholy with ease

Murder

A murder can make it stop
Kill the alabaster nightmares
My subconscious tuning fork
Tethering me to plain truth

Always nesting by the window
Accepting the skin without question
Loyal and enduring flock of scars
Not beguiled by flawless snow

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home