Tuesday, June 27, 2006

There is a man named Abdul.

He has skin like chocolate
Smooth, rich brown, flawless
Abdul has a smile of a lover
Sweet, inviting, contagious
I want to use my teeth on him
Soft nips, nibbling, biting
Abdul has disturbing legs
Long, powerful, arousing
I want to use my hands on him
Caressing, searching, gripping
He has a voice like water
Clear, dripping, soothing
Abdul has the hips of a machine
Sturdy, evocative, energetic
He has a spirit like a disease
Infectious, durable, adaptable

Someday I will meet Abdul.

1 Comments:

Blogger PerversoActor said...

Ciao bella!!

I see, I read, your poetry that becomes more and more living word, sometimes surprisingly powerfull. I like it!
I like it!

About my stupid searches I have to beg you to explain me in detail what is it that you disagree with me and my thought... If you feel like it...

Un beso para ti,
PVA

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home